Slowly adding to the Tools Collection and next up are STENCILS!
- two sizes
- semi-transparent (for precise placement over designs)
FOR BEST RESULTS:
1. Run your fingers over the edge of the stencil. One side is smoother than the other
2. Place the smoother side down onto the clay.
3. using an acrylic roller, slowly roll over the stencil, making sure the stencil is entirely pressed into the clay.
4. start with the corners and gently lift straight up off of clay. Voila!
HOW TO CARE:
After use, simply wipe with a dry cloth or paper towel. If clay bits are still present, use a damp cloth or paper towel to remove.
WHY TWO SIZES?
Let me explain... the smaller stencil is designed for smaller cuts. The leopard spots are closer together so you get more print in every cut! Sometimes when you use a larger stencil with smaller cutters you get maybe half a design -this will prevent that from happening! Does that make sense? I thought so! But if not, feel free to email me or drop me a DM on Instagram!
made with love, handle with care